This Policy applies as between you, the User of this Website and AUTO BADGE SHOP the owner and provider of this Website. This Policy applies to our use of any and all Data collected by us in relation to your use of the Website.
- Definitions and Interpretation
In this Agreement the following terms shall have the following meanings:
"Data" means collectively all information that you submit to the AUTO BADGE SHOP via the Website. This definition shall, where applicable, incorporate the definitions provided in the Data Protection Act 1998;
"Cookie" means a small text file placed on your computer by this Website when you visit certain parts of the Website and/or when you use certain features of the Website. Details of the cookies used by this Website are set out in Clause 12;
"UK and EU Cookie Law" means the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011;
"User" means any third party that accesses the Website and is not employed by AUTO BADGE SHOP and acting in the course of their employment; and
"Website" means the website that you are currently using (www.sportsbikeshop.co.uk) and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
- Scope of this Policy
This Policy applies only to the actions of AUTO BADGE SHOP and Users with respect to this Website. It does not extend to any websites that can be accessed from this Website including, but not limited to, any links we may provide to social media websites.
- Data Collected
Without limitation, any of the following Data may be collected by this Website from time to time:
- 1. name;
- 2. date of birth;
- 3. gender;
- 4. job title;
- 5. profession;
- 6. contact information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
- 7. demographic information such as post code, preferences and interests;
- 8. financial information such as credit / debit card numbers
- 9. information on motorcycles you own;
- 10. IP address (automatically collected);
- 11. web browser type and version (automatically collected);
- 12. operating system (automatically collected);
- 13. a list of URLs starting with a referring site, your activity on this Website, and the site you exit to (automatically collected);
- Our Use of Data
- 1. Any personal Data you submit will be retained by AUTO BADGE SHOP for 12 months.
- 2. Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, and subject to Clause 5, your Data will not be disclosed to third parties. This does not include our affiliates and / or other companies within our group.
- 3. All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998. Fore more details on security see Clause 11 below.
- 4 Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
- 4.1. internal record keeping;
- 4.2. improvement of our products / services;
- 4.3. transmission by email of promotional materials that may be of interest to you;
- 4.4. contact for market research purposes which may be done using email, telephone, fax or mail. Such information may be used to customise or update the Website.
- Third Party Websites and Services
- 1. AUTO BADGE SHOP may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with matters that may include, but are not limited to, payment processing, delivery of purchased items, search engine facilities, advertising and marketing. The providers of such services have access to certain personal Data provided by Users of this Website.
- 2. Any Data used by such parties is used only to the extent required by them to perform the services that AUTO BADGE SHOP requests. Any use for other purposes is strictly prohibited.
- 3. Integration of the Trusted Shops Trustbadge
- 3.1. Following an order, the Trusted Shops Trustbadge is incorporated into this web page in order to display our Trusted Shops trustmark for buyers and the Trusted Shops product offer.
- 3.2. In balancing the various interests, this serves to safeguard our legitimate prevailing interests in an optimised marketing of our offer. The Trustbadge and the services advertised are an offer of Trusted Shops GmbH, Subbelrather Str. 15C, 50823 Köln.
- 3.3. Whenever a Trustbadge is called up, the web server automatically stores a so-called server log file which contains, for example, your IP address, the date and time of retrieval, the data volume transferred and the requesting provider (access data), and documents the retrieval. This access data will not be evaluated and will be automatically overwritten seven days after your visit to the page.
- 3.4. Other personal information will only be transferred to Trusted Shops if you decide, after completing an order, to use Trusted Shops products or have already registered for their use. In this case, the contractual agreement between you and Trusted Shops applies.
- Links to Other Websites
- Changes of Business Ownership and Control
- 1. AUTO BADGE SHOP may, from time to time, expand or reduce our business and this may involve the sale and/or the transfer of control of all or part of AUTO BADGE SHOP. Data provided by Users will, where it is relevant to any part of our business so transferred, be transferred along with that part and the new owner or newly controlling party will, under the terms of this Policy, be permitted to use the Data for the purposes for which it was originally supplied to us.
- 2. In the event that any Data submitted by Users is to be transferred in such a manner, you will not be contacted in advance and informed of the changes.
- Controlling Use of Your Data
- 1. Wherever you are required to submit Data, you will be given options to restrict our use of that Data. This may include the following:
- 1.1. use of Data for direct marketing purposes; and
- 1.2. sharing Data with third parties.
- Your Right to Withhold Information
- 1. You may access certain areas of the Website without providing any Data at all. However, to use all features and functions available on the Website you may be required to submit certain Data.
- Accessing your own Data
You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal Data held by AUTO BADGE SHOP as well as a right to request corrections, blocking of and deletion of the Data. You also have the right to revoke any given permissions at all times. We store the contract's content and will send you the details of your order as well as our general terms via e-mail. You can find the terms here at all times. The details about your recent orders can be found in your customer login area.
Data security is of great importance to AUTO BADGE SHOP and to protect your Data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected via this Website.
- 2. By using this Website you may receive certain third party Cookies on your computer. Third party cookies are those placed by websites and/or parties other than AUTO BADGE SHOP. Third party cookies are used on this Website for advertising and analytics and are detailed in full below. These cookies are not integral to the services provided by the Website.
- 3. All Cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with current UK and EU Cookie Law.
- 4. Certain features of the Website depend upon Cookies to function. UK and EU Cookie Law deems these Cookies to be "strictly necessary". These Cookies are shown below. Your consent will not be sought to place these Cookies. You may still block these cookies by changing your internet browser's settings as detailed below.
- 5. The following first party Cookies may be placed on your computer: